About Me

My photo
Hollo! My name is Amber Lin. I am a student in Taiwan and studing in National Chenchi University now. My major is Public Finace. My favorite color is green. I think green is the color of nature, and I love nature too. I like children and I also like helping other people. So now I am in the international volunteer association. This summer I am plaining to Qinghai to teach local children. I am looking forward to it!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to International Volunteer Week
Every semester IVA will hold the international volunteer week to sell something at the entrance of McDonald’s. This semester it is held during this week, from Tuesday (4/26) to Friday (4/29). Because IVA goes to Qinghai and northern Thailand for service every year. We usually sell some patchworks which made by the A-Ka girls, who are the minority live in northern Thailand, and the postcards about Qinghai. All the revenue we will donate to orphanage which we serviced in northern Thailand. Those patchworks made by A-ka girls are all cute and beautiful and cute. Including key rings, various bags, phone suits and many other things. Welcome to our booth and choose what you need.

This are owl key rings I bought last time. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that the thing you do is very good. In this way you can help the girls in north Thailand and those who like the rings can buy them. By the way, the owls you put is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be an unforgettable experience to serve in foreign countries. What IVA have done are good, not only serve minority in Qinghai and northern Thailand during vacations but also sales what they made for donation during usual days. The owl key rings are so cute, especially their big, shining eyes! =)

    ReplyDelete