About Me

My photo
Hollo! My name is Amber Lin. I am a student in Taiwan and studing in National Chenchi University now. My major is Public Finace. My favorite color is green. I think green is the color of nature, and I love nature too. I like children and I also like helping other people. So now I am in the international volunteer association. This summer I am plaining to Qinghai to teach local children. I am looking forward to it!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Long Time No See


        Last Thursday, some special guests visited NCCU. They were come from a small school in Nantou, in which  camped during last spring vacation. There were seven children and one teacher. They came to Taipei three days . First day they went to NTU. Then second day they visited my school. And the last day they were planed to Taipei International Flora Exposition.
    I am so happy they had such a travel. Not only because I had a chance to meet them again. This trip will also open their views. I think this trip is more meaningful than just went to amusement parks.   


2 comments:

  1. It's so nice that you can meet them again! I can see their smiles on their face, it must been a very great and meaningful trip. I had attend a similar program, although it was a little tired, at the end I felt happy and it was totally worth it. I cherish those kind of experience very much and I promise myself that one day I’ll spare all my efforts to help those people in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way that you enjoyed the spring vacation is so meaningful. The children came from Nantou look so cute. Being a volunteer is really great. This semester I take the course of service learning and I go to elementary school every week to teach math. The children of the elementary school are very cute and funny. So I enjoy being a volunteer very much, too.

    ReplyDelete